A downloadable game
Armor Blitz is an Android mobile game where you assemble a squad of WWII anime style tank girls and lead them to battle. The gameplay consists of a mixture of card collection and real time tug-of-war lane battling. Armed with a small force of tanks, you must fight back against the invading force of the Corruption. As the commanding officer, it is up to you to give the orders and find the source of the mysterious invasion. Grow your army, manage your tanks, conquer new territory and deploy wisely! Armor Blitz is full of bosses, challenging enemies, and unique encounters. The hand-crafted story, and the diverse set of characters will grow on you as your journey begins.
Armor Blitz is inspired by traditional collectible card games and the Japanese cultural phenomenon of cute anthropomorphic characters based on inanimate objects and vehicles. The project has been in development since the beginning of 2015.
- Anime Inspired Art: Our game features beautifully drawn characters inspired by the anime medium.
- Unique Collectible Characters: Each character you encounter throughout the game is carefully designed with their own history. Each tank and enemy has hints of background coming from their historical past.
- Strategic Real-time Combat: We utilize a mixture of traditional collectible card game mechanics with real time combat. Manage your army both on AND off the battlefield.
- Take Control of the Battlefield: Although you take the role of General, that doesn't mean you can't help your army! Use abilities, call in reinforcements, and carefully deploy your tanks to yield victory.
- Engrossing Storyline: The story is funny, engaging and impressionable. Spot the small easter eggs throughout and watch the world of Armor Blitz unfold!
Gaudium is a small team from Ann Arbor, Michigan that joined together after meeting at Wolverine Soft -- the local game development organization. They strive to break new ground with novel games inspired from anime culture. The Gaudium team keeps user experience in mind and will continue to stay committed to their games with new content, consistent patches, and thorough communication.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.